+ About #Omoment +
Since we brewed our first batch, Omission beer has been all about living beyond boundaries -- not being confined by rules or restrictions. We brew beers with traditional ingredients, specially crafted to remove gluten, so that more people, in more places, can enjoy them. From Celiacs relishing their first beer in a long time, to someone accomplishing their latest personal achievement, to those who just love our crisp, clean flavor; we believe that everyone should be able to partake in great tasting beer. So join us in celebrating a beer with no boundaries -- tag your Omission photos and tweets with #Omoment to share your "O" Moments with the world.
Share your #Omoment on Instagram and Twitter or:
SUBMIT YOUR OWN
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. How to Enter. To enter, entrants must submit their “O”moment photo ("Submission") by using #omoment when posting on Instagram and Twitter. The Submission will be judged and eligible for the Prize (described below) subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. All valid entries received by Omission Beer by 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time on May 31st ("Entry Deadline"), will be eligible to win the Prize. Omission Beer’s computer is the official time keeping device for this contest. Omission Beer cannot accurately predict the number of entrants who will participate in this contest.
2. Eligibility. Entrants must be at least 21 years of age and be a resident of U.S. Directors, officers, and employees of Omission Beer, its affiliates, a person directly associated with this contest, or a household member or immediate family member of such persons are not eligible to enter the contest.
3. Prize. NO MORE THAN ONE PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED. The Prize is a GoPro Hero3 Camera (the "Prize"). The approximate retail value of the Prize is $129.00. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. All taxes and reporting consequences of the Prize are the winner's sole responsibility. The Prize is not assignable or transferable. Omission Beer reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions in its sole discretion. Omission Beer makes no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, regarding the Prize, including, without limitation, to the Prize’s quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
4. Use of Submission. All entries will be treated as non-confidential. By participating in this contest, Entrant grants to Omission Beer and its affiliates, sublicensees, partners, designees, and assignees, a worldwide, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise display Entrant's Submission and derivatives thereof for any purpose, including, without limitation, for promotional and marketing purposes. Entrant represents and warrants that its Submission is: (a) wholly original; (b) does not include any material that would require the consent of any third party; and (c) does not violate any copyright, trademark, publicity right, privacy right, or any other right of any third party.
5. LIMITATIONS. The Submission must be received by the Entry Deadline. Submissions tendered by any method other than as set forth above in Section 1 are void. Entrant may only enter one Submission. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. An attempt to obtain more than one Submission using multiple/different email addresses, identities, or any other methods will void Entrant's Submission and Entrant may be disqualified. Omission Beer is not responsible for any Submissions that are damaged, altered, deleted, destroyed, fraudulent, incomplete, invalid, late, lost, misrouted, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized or unintelligible; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; failed computer hardware or software or transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes, even if caused by the negligence of Omission Beer. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law.
6. Winner Selection and Notification. All Submissions will be screened and those that comply with these Official Rules will be judged by Omission Beer. Submissions will be judged based on creativity, excitement, and content. [Omission Beer will be the sole judge of the contest, choosing the finalists as well as the overall winner of the GoPro Hero3 Camera. A winner will be selected on June 5th. The winner is subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Participation constitutes Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and the judges' decision, whose decisions are final and binding. Winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. The winner will be notified on June 5th by direct message via Instagram and/or Twitter. If a potential winner of the Prize cannot be contacted, such potential winner forfeits the Prize, and the judges will re-judge all Submissions to pick a new winner as provided above.
7. Modification or Termination of Contest. In its sole discretion, Omission Beer has the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the contest; and in such event, to select from among all eligible Submissions received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension, or to cancel the contest and not award any Prize. Because of the unique nature and scope of the contest, Omission Beer reserves the right, in addition to those other rights reserved herein, to modify any date(s) or deadline(s) set forth in these Official Rules or otherwise governing the contest.
8. Indemnification. By participating, Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Omission Beer, its affiliates, and their respective employees, directors, officers and agents, from any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, claim, injury, cost or expense whatsoever which may occur as a result of participating in this contest, including, without limitation, as a result of Omission Beer's negligence.
9. Dispute Resolution. If any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these Official Rules, Entrant agrees that the dispute will be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Oregon within the Federal or state courts located in Multnomah County, Oregon.
10. Sponsor. The Sponsor of this promotion is Omission Beer, located at 929 N Russell St, Portland, OR 97227. 503-281-2437. www.omissionbeer.com.